[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text][mark style=”paragraph”]At Thrive, we stock the most delicious fresh seasonal wraps.
R69,99 for 4 wraps – can easily be frozen too![/mark]
Ingredients in the wraps include – organic vegetables, psyllium husk, eggs, coconut flour, Himalayan crystal sea salt, linseed flour and sunflower seed flour.
[mark style=”paragraph”]We have just the wrap filling for you on this Green Monday![/mark]
- 2 brinjals into 1cm rounds
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced thinly (through a mandolin or with a peeler)
- 6 courgettes, sliced thinly (through a mandolin or with a peeler)
- 1 bunch of slim asparagus, bottom 1cm chopped off
- 2 tablespoons olive oil to coat
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 sprigs thyme, leaves only
- Half cup loosely packed mint leaves
- Half cup loosely packed basil leaves
- Shop bought good quality hummus
- Grill vegetables lightly until just cooked and slightly charred.
- Place wrap on flat surface and spread with about 1 teaspoon hummus to cover upper facing side.
- Arrange a mix of grilled vegetables on one end of wrap.
- Add a few mint and basil leaves.
- Roll just once to enclose the vegetables, fold in one end, and continue rolling to completely enclose the vegetables.
- Repeat with remaining wraps.
- Serve with extra hummus as a dipping sauce.