Product Size: 50 ml Drops
- Supportive treatment of the general signs and symptoms of kidney and urinary tract disorder
- Supportive treatment of signs and symptoms of kidney and urinary tract infection and inflammation
- Supportive treatment of mild fluid retention
- Supportive treatment and prevention of kidney stones.
Alfred Vogel gave a lot of attention to the liver, gallbladder, kidneys and bladder because of their extreme importance in maintaining general health. He developed two herbal tonics for these organs which he used frequently to great effect in his patients. One of these was Nephrosolid, the other is Boldocynara for the liver. Vogel always treated the liver and the kidneys simultaneously because their filter systems are so closely related. Most of his patients were required to use these tonics until he was sure that they were on their way to good health.
Nephrosolid is a combination of four herbs which work synergistically in the body namely Solidago (Solidago virgaurea), Birch (Betula pendula), Restharrow (Ononis spinosa) and Horsetail (Equisetum arvense).
Solidago virguarea, also known as Golden Rod, is a herbaceous plant found in temperate countries, often in the natural flora of grassy mountainous areas. The name Solidago means ‘to make whole’. In 15th and 16th Century Europe it was used topically for wound healing but in modern times the main use of Solidago is to help maintain the health of the urinary tract.
The Birch tree (Betula pendula) is known as ‘The Tree of Life’. It grows well in temperate and Nordic climates and its leaves have been used frequently in herbal supplement combinations to aid detox by supporting the body’s natural elimination of toxins and impurities. One of the lesser ingredients in this combination is Restharrow (Ononis spinosa). It is a commonly found in almost all parts of Europe, West Africa and Asia and has been used traditionally to support bladder health. Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) is another minor but important ingredient in Solidago complex. The plant is said to resemble a horse’s tail and it grows almost everywhere. Although poisonous to grazing animals when eaten in large quantities it has been used by people as far back as Ancient Roman times in the form of a tea.
Benefits and Features:
- Tonic for kidneys, bladder and urinary tract
- Helps prevent and treat kidney stones
- Fresh herb tincture made from organically grown or wild-harvested herbs
Adults and children over 12 – For general kidney, bladder and urinary tract health maintenance: 15 drops 3 times daily.
For acute, supportive treatment of kidney, bladder or urinary tract disorders – 20 – 30 drops 3 times daily. Ensure adequate fluid intake during treatment.
- Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose.
- Avoid during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- This product is not recommended for children. Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose. Avoid during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Solidago virgaurea L. (Goldenrod), Betula pendula ROTH (Silver birch), Ononis spinosa L. (Restharrow), Equisetum arvense L. (Common horsetail)
Alcohol content: 61% v/v