A.Vogel Sinuforce Formula
A homoeopathic medicine which assists with the treatment of sinusitis and nasal catarrh.
Product Size: 30ml
- Luffa Opperculata D6 (Sponge Gourd/Purging Luffa): Catarrh’s of all kinds, Rhinitis, allergic and vasomotor, Rhinitis atrophicans, Common cold, Sinusitis, Hay fever.
- Luffa assists in the treatment of the common cold and hay fever, it facilitates nasal respiration in nervous and allergic hay fever, acute nasal catarrh, and as auxiliary remedy for atrophic rhinitis.
- Hydrastis Canadensis D6 (Golden Seal): Thick, viscid, ropy, yellowish white secretions, Protracted catarrh’s, Influenza with great secretion of mucous, Congestive rhinitis, Nasal ulcers.
- Hydrastis is used for the treatment of mucosal suppuration.
- Cinnabaris D8 (Cinnabar):, Sinusitis with offensive discharge, Pains shooting through the eyeball and around the eyeball, General painfulness of the skull and scalp.
- Cinnabaris is used for the treatment of poly sinusitis with malodorous secretions.
- Lemna Minor D3 (Duckweed): Atrophic rhinitis, Anosmia & hyposmia, Nasal polyps, Scabby, crusty, purulent and bloody nasal discharge, Offensive nasal discharge, Chronic sniffles.
- Kalium Bichromicum D6 (Potassium Bichromicum): Viscid, ropy secretions from the mucous, Chronic catarrh of the nose and sinuses, Poly sinusitis, Anosmia.
- Kalium bich is used for the treatment of mucosal inflammation of the respiratory passages.
- Adults and children over 12 years: Take 10 drops or two tablets on the tongue, or directly under the tongue or the drops in a teaspoon of water 3-4 times daily 15 minutes before meals. Discontinue once improvement occurs.
- Children 6-12 years: Take 5 drops or one tablet on or directly under the tongue or the drops in a teaspoon of water 3-4 times daily 15 minutes before meals.
- Children 2-6 years: Take 2 drops on the tongue, or directly under the tongue or in a teaspoon of water 4 times daily 15 minutes before meals.
- In acute/severe cases: Take the relevant number of drops/tablets according to your/your child’s age hourly, gradually reducing frequency as improvement occurs, or as directed by your doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare provider.
Cinnabaris D8 (Mercuric sulphide), Hydrastis canadendis D6 (Goldenseal), Kalium bichromicum D6 (Potassium dichromate), Lemna minor D3 (Duckweed), Luffa operculata D6 (Looffa/Sponge cucumber).