Product Size: 30 tablets
While each woman’s experience is unique, menopausal symptoms, which can range from hot flushes and night sweats to feeling anxious or irritable, to sleeplessness and headaches can last anywhere from 2-6 years. These symptoms can be completely normal, but if they sound very familiar, Femular may be right for you.
- For mild symptoms: take one Femular tablet daily.
- For moderate to severe symptoms: take 2 Femular tablets daily.
- Femular can be taken during all stages of menopause for relief from a broad range of menopausal symptoms.
- For best results, Femular should be taken for a minimum of 3 months. Research has shown that Femular provides increasing relief of symptoms over time with relief seen as early as 1 month and continued improvement shown at 3 and 9 months.
- Femular with extract Ze 450 is well tolerated based on clinical research and years of use worldwide.
- If you have liver disease or a history of liver damage it is important to speak with a healthcare professional before taking Femular.
- In very rare cases, Black cohosh has been associated with liver failure*.If you experience yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and/or loss of appetite, you should stop using Femular and see your doctor.
- However, Femular with Ze 450 extract is well tolerated and have been recommended to millions of women worldwide since 2005.
Black cohosh (Actaea racemosa), Each Femular tablet contains extract equivalent to dry Actaea racemosa rhizome and root 42.25 mg, which is a dose of 6.5 mg of Ze 450.