Do you find yourself at the end of the day, lying in bed and just not being able to fall asleep? Or are you constantly waking up in the middle of the night? It can be frustrating, because we know that we need sleep to rest our bodies and minds. If you are looking to help improve the quality of your sleep, ReDormin may be right for you.
Product Type: Tablets
ReDormin is a natural medicine clinically researched for over 10 years to help relieve night time stress and tension while supporting a deeper, more restful sleep. ReDormin works by helping to restore healthy sleep patterns over 2 weeks to get your sleep cycle back on track.
- Adults and adolescents: 12 years and over: take 2 tablets, 1 hour before planned bedtime.
- For best results take ReDormin for at least 2 weeks to help improve sleep quality and restore healthy sleep patterns.
- ReDormin is well tolerated based on clinical research and years of worldwide use. In clinical studies, ReDormin Forte has not recorded any morning drowsiness or rebound insomnia.
- There are no known reported interactions between ReDormin and other medications. However, it is not recommended to take ReDormin if you are currently taking sedative medication (such as Benzodiazepines).
- It is recommended to talk to your healthcare professional if you have any questions about using ReDormin.
Valerian and Hops (Valeriana officinalis & Humulus lupulus), Each tablet contains Ze 91019 extract equivalent to dry: Valeriana officinalis root 1.25 g, Humulus lupulus fruit 360 mg.