Heel Traumeel Tablets
Use Traumeel for effective relief from pain and inflammation following injury, sprains and arthritis. Through its complementary actions on inflammation and healing, Traumeel is an effective treatment for all of the following:
- Sprains and strains, especially of the ankles, knees, neck and back
- Acute muscle and joint (musculoskeletal) injuries, bruises, arthritis
- Low back pain (lumbago)
- Repetitive strain injuries or tendon pain (tendinopathies)
(you've already bought 0 out of 5).
Product Size: 50 Tablets
Indicated for the temporary relief of arthritic pain, of symptoms associated with injuries (i.e. sports injuries, sprains, bruises) and inflammations of all kinds (i.e. tennis elbow). Contra-indicated for hypersensitivity to the active substances or to the excipients, or to botanicals of the Compositae family (Arnica).
is a more balanced approach to treating muscle aches of the ankle, knee, neck and lower back works by targeting inflammation in different, complementary ways, easing painful symptoms and restoring normal activity gets you back on track faster than with conventional anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs, or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) is highly targeted, thus you get the anti-inflammatory benefits you need but not the adverse effects of conventional treatments.
Allow one tablet to slowly dissolve under the tongue three times a day.
- You should consult your doctor or attend an emergency department in the event of acute and very painful bruising or injuries, or if the pain and inflammation persist or worsen after three days of treatment. Although your symptoms may initially worsen, this is a temporary effect and is of no major importance. Do not take more tablets than stated above.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding your baby please consult your doctor, pharmacist or other health care professional for advice before applying this medicine. Always tell your health care professional if you are taking other medicine. In the event of over dosage, consult your doctor or pharmacist. If neither is available, contact the nearest hospital or poison control centre.
- Irritation of the buccal mucosa or sialorrhea (excessive salivation) may appear after use. If this occurs, treatment must be suspended. Allergy or hypersensitivity reactions may occur in isolated cases. Talk to your doctor if adverse reactions that may be due to this medicine occur or if you have any doubts or questions. If you experience an undesired effect which, in your opinion, has been provoked or aggravated by use of this medicine, inform your doctor or pharmacist and ask for it to be reported to the health authorities.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep the container tightly closed at a temperature of no more than 25 C and protected from light and moisture.
- Close the bottle immediately after use.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the package after EXP.