Product Size: 60 Tablets
Unparalleled in liver care
- Liver damage due to alcohol abuse, hepatotoxic drugs (andti-TB, chemotherapy, statins, antiretrovirals)
- Loss of appetite
- Elevated liver enzymes
- Fatty Liver disorders including fatty liver associated with protein-energy malnutrition
- Jaundice and loss of appetite during pregnancy
- For the prevention and treatment of viral hepatitis, alcoholic liver disease, pre-cirrhotic conditions and early cirrhosis, anorexia, loss of appetite and liver damage due to radiation therapy
- As an adjuvant during prolonged illness and convalescence
- As a adjuvant to hemodialysis
Hepatoprotective action: The natural ingredients in Liv.52 exhibit potent hepatoprotective properties against chemically-induced hepatotoxicity. It restores the functional efficiency of the liver by protecting the hepatic parenchyma and promoting hepatocellular regeneration. The antiperoxidative activity of Liv.52 prevents the loss of functional integrity of the cell membrane, maintains cytochrome P-450 (a large and diverse group of enzymes, which catalyze the oxidation of organic substances), hastens the recovery period and ensures early restoration of hepatic functions in infective hepatitis. It facilitates the rapid elimination of acetaldehyde (produced by the oxidation of ethanol that is popularly believed to cause hangovers) and ensures protection from alcohol-induced hepatic damage. Liv.52 also diminishes the lipotropic (compounds that help catalyze the breakdown of fat) effect in chronic alcoholism and prevents fatty infiltration of the liver. In pre-cirrhotic conditions, Liv.52 arrests the progress of cirrhosis and prevents further liver damage.
Improves appetite: In anorexia and less than optimal growth and weight gain, Liv.52 normalizes the basic appetite-satiety rhythm. It also addresses loss of appetite during pregnancy. As a daily health supplement, Liv.52 improves appetite, digestion and assimilation processes and promotes weight gain.
- Adults: 2 tablets 2 x per day
- Available as tablets or as a syrup.
Please refer to package insert or consult your healthcare professionals for the full list of indications and dosage instructions as they are based on individual criteria.
EACH TABLET CONTAINS:
POWDERS: Capparis spinosa 130mg, Cichorium intybus 130mg, Mandur bhasma 66mg, Solanum nigrum 64mg, Terminalia arjuna 64mg, Cassia occidentalis 32mg, Achillea millefolium 32mg, Tamarix gallica 32mg.
Processed in Eclipta alba, Phyllanthus amarus, Boerhaavia diffusa, Tinospora codifolia, Raphanus sativus, Emblica officinalis, Plumbago zeylanica, Embelia ribes, Terminalia chebula, Fumaria officinalis.