Product Size: 60 tablets
- Natural and surgical menopause
- Vaginal dryness
- Hot flushes & night sweats
- Irregular menstrual periods
- Sleep pattern disturbances
Management of menopause: Menosan possesses phytoestrogens, which act as natural selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs). SERMs selectively inhibit or stimulate estrogen-like action in various tissues. It helps in alleviating climacteric (menopausal) symptoms and ensures a general sense of well-being. The drug is useful in the prevention and management of postmenopausal cardiovascular diseases and osteoporosis as well. Menosan also has antioxidant and antimicrobial properties.
1 tablet 2 x a day
- Menosan is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
- Contraindicated in hormone dependent tumours, undiagnosed vaginal bleeding, endometrial hyperplasia, endometriosis, breast cancer operations, chemotherapy related anti-estrogenic agents.
Extracts: Saraca indica 130mg, Asparagus racemosus 110mg. Powders: Kukkutandatvak bhasma 125mg, Zaharmohara bhasma 125mg, Terminalia chebula 110mg, Sida cordifolia 105mg, Glycyrrhiza glabra 100mg, Centella asiatica 50mg. Processed in Terminalia arjuna, Bombax malabaricum, Chlorophytum arundinaceum.