Product Size: 30g Ointment
- Internal and external haemorrhoids
- Wound healing
- As an adjuvant in the management of varicose veins
- Anal fissures
- Pregnancy-induced haemorrhoids
Combats piles (haemorrhoids): Pilex shrinks pile mass, controls bleeding and heals inflamed skin and the mucus membrane. The drug offers symptomatic relief from rectal bleeding, pain, itchiness and corrects chronic constipation associated with haemorrhoids.
Relieves pain: The local analgesic property of Pilex relieves pain and ensures pain-free fecal excretion.
Antimicrobial: As an antimicrobial, it prevents secondary microbial infections in the body.
- Apply with the help of applicator before and after bowel movement and before bedtime.
- Ointment can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- For best results, recommended Pilex Tablets and Pilex ointment in combination.
Pilex is not known to have any side effects when applied according to the prescribed dosage and frequency.
EXTRACTS: Mimosa pudica 5%, Eclipta alba 3%, Vitex negundo 3%, Calendula officinalis 2%,
POWDERS: Cinnamomum camphora .225%, Tankana 1%, Yashad bhasma 1%. BASE q.s.ad 100%. processed in Melia azadirachta, Ailanthus excelsa, Blumea balsamifera, Eclipta alba, Allium ascalonicum, Acorus calamus, Solanum nigrum, Mimosa pudica.