Metagenics Multigenics Chewable
Multigenics Chewable is a great-tasting vitamin and mineral supplement, designed specifically for children and for adults who prefer a chewable tablet. Multigenics Chewable features a broad spectrum of essential vitamins and mineral amino acid chelates designed for excellent nutrient bioavailability. This unique formula is kid-tested; with outrageous orange flavour, ratio-balanced B vitamins, and Caro-xan–a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene mixed carotenoids.
Out of stock
Product Size: 90 Chewable Tablets
Children 3 to 7 years: Chew one tablet daily. Children over 7 and adults: Chew one tablet one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Chew or crush tablets completely before swallowing. Do not swallow tablets whole.
Vitamin A (27% as beta-carotene) (as mixed carotenoids,beta-carotene, and retinyl acetate), Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate and ascorbic acid), Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate), Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate), Riboflavin, Niacin (as niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate), Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), Biotin,
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate), Calcium (as calcium citrate malate), Iron (as iron glycinate), Iodine (as potassium iodide), Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and magnesium ascorbate), Zinc (as zinc gluconate), Copper (as copper gluconate), Manganese (as manganese aspartate), Quercetin, Mixed Carotenoids (including beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein), Fructose, xylitol, sorbitol, stearic acid (vegetable), natural flavours, silica, guar gum, mono- and diglycerides, malic acid, and citric acid.
Warning: It is recommended that children under the age of four years should not regularly consume more than 750 mcg of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Caution: Not recommended for children under 3 years of age due to risk of choking. Keep out of the reach of children.
This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.