Natura Organo 1 Drops
This is a homeopathic medicine which assists in promoting the function of the immune system for prevention and treatment of:
- localized inflammatory conditions.
Product Size: 25ml
- Arsenicum iodatum has an anti-inflammatory and soothing effect on mucous membranes, relieving a wide range of infections and burning discharges throughout the body.
- Echinacea angustifolia has strong antiseptic and immune stimulating properties. It promotes the drainage of toxins and is useful in treating boils, ulcers, lymphatic inflammation, puerperal infections, gangrene and foul discharges.
- Ferula asafoetida treats deep ulceration and offensive discharges in any area in the body.
- Gunpowder rapidly stops the spread of infection from serious wounds.
- Helianthemum canadense has a deep-acting drainage action and helps the body rid itself of toxins.
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum promotes lymphatic drainage of toxins associated with skin and mucous membrane eruptions and foul discharges.
- Lachesis mutus has antiseptic properties that help prevent spread of infection from wounds and the development of septicaemia.
- Marsdenia reichenbachi has drainage and analgesic properties, assisting in preventing development of infection and associated pain.
- Phytolacca decandra acts on the glandular system to promote drainage of toxins and reduce inflammation and swelling of glandular tissue throughout the body.
- Silicea speeds healing by promoting suppuration and elimination of toxins from the body.
- 10 drops directly on the tongue or diluted in a little water three times daily.
- May be taken hourly in acute cases while symptoms are severe.
- Infants: Dilute with water and allow to stand for a short time before administering.
- Reduce dosage with improvement of symptoms.
There are no known side effects.
Each 1ml of liquid contains: Arsenicum iodatum D10, Echinacea angustifolia Spag D3, Ferula asafoetida D10, Gun powder D8, Helianthemum canadense D10, Hepar sulphuris calcareum D6, Lachesis mutus D10, Marsdenia reichenbachi (Condurango) Spag D8, Phytolacca decandra Spag D3, Silicea D10, Preservative: 20% Alcohol.