ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT USING OUR WEBSITE & ONLINE STORE
We at THRIVE care about your privacy & shopping experience with us
Terms & Conditions
The Thrive online store is an e-commerce site offering products that cater to the health and wellness industry. By accessing and using the Thrive online store, the user agrees to the Terms & Conditions set out in this notice. No content may be downloaded, used, displayed, or otherwise copied or distributed. By using this website, the user indemnifies Thrive from any losses, injuries or damages sustained as a result of any products or services bought from this online shop. This website is governed under the laws of South Africa. Any notices or communications, legal or otherwise can be sent to: PO Box 248 Kloof 3640.
Use of this Website
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
While Thrive undertakes to take all possible measures to keep the information on the website accurate and current, and the product offering of high quality and safe to the environment and the customer, this may not always be possible. Because of the risk of human or technical error, Thrive accepts no responsibility for any error in information on the website or any adverse reactions caused by products. Although Thrive takes every reasonable measure to ensure that the products sold are safe and effective, recommendations contained within this website are not that of a medical practitioner. Thrive strongly recommends consulting with a medical practitioner should there be any doubt as to the use of any of the products.
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
Thrive reserves the right to change this agreement or any part of it at any time without notice. , and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Competitions close on the date and time advertised. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa, except employees of Thrive and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- You can enter as many times as you like and the winner will be chosen by lucky draw.
- If the winner has not adhered to all the rules and regulations of the competition, another winner will be chosen.
- Prize/s may not be exchanged for cash.
- Winners will be announced on Facebook and/or Instagram.
- Prize/s will be delivered to the winner to an address within South Africa.
- Should the winner not contact Thrive to claim their prize within 30 days from end of competition, the prize will be forfeited.
- Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Discount Code Terms & Conditions
- Coupons are valid for a limited time only.
- Coupon codes are only valid until specified expiration date. After expiration date items remaining in cart will no longer qualify for discount offer.
- Thrive reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
- Coupons may be used when checking out through www.wethrive.co.za
- Each coupon code is limited to one coupon per customer and can only be used once.
- Each promotional code applies only to qualifying items. Details are specified in the promotion.
- The promotional code does not apply to pre-orders, unless otherwise specified.
- The promotional code does not apply to gift voucher purchases.
- Promotional coupon codes may not be combined with any other discounts unless otherwise specified.
- The promotional code is not transferable, may not be resold or redeemed for cash.
- If you return items purchased using a promotional code, we may subtract the value of the promotional code from your return credit.
Arrie Nel Pharmacy Group
Hybrid Inverter System Give Away
Arrie Nel Pharmacy Group will be giving away one 5kw hybrid inverter system (includes a 5kw battery with an estimated value of R 50 000) daily and four 8kw hybrid inverter systems (includes 10.4 kw battery with an estimated value of R115 000) monthly for the duration of our Arrie Nel Hybrid Inverter System give away competition to the lucky winners in the draw.
The competition opens on 1st of November 2023 and will continue until the closure is announced by The Arrie Nel Pharmacy Group. This will be communicated to our customers via local media. You must shop at any Arrie Nel Pharmacy Store, Mopani Pharmacies, Mopani Online, Thrive Pharmacies and Thrive online and every minimum purchase of R 200.00 spent on any products in our store will allow the customer an opportunity to enter. You may enter this competition as many times as you like. By entering into this competition, you are accepting all the rules of this competition. The first draw will be on the last Friday of the following month where the daily and the four monthly winners as from the 1st of November 2023 will be announced, thereafter the draws will take place on every last Friday of the month for the duration of the competition. Arrie Nel Pharmacy Group Head Office will inform the winners by means of Radio Station announcement and/ or contacting the winners telephonically.
The winners of the Hybrid Inverter Systems will each be drawn from all the entries of the above-mentioned store`s customers who entered the competition during their shopping at any one of our stores nationwide. All winners will be contacted telephonically once the relevant draws have been audited and confirmed.
Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for any other goods or services except, if you win a 5kw system, you may choose to rather receive R30 000.00 (thirty thousand Rand only) and should you win a 8kw system, you may choose to rather receive R60 000.00 (sixty thousand Rand Only) in lieu of the system. All prizes not claimed and collected within the pre-arranged handover date may be forfeited at Arrie Nel Pharmacy Group`s discretion. Winners must provide Arrie Nel Pharmacy Group with all information and original documentation required for this purpose including an identity document. The names of the winners will be published on the Arrie Nel Pharmacy website and on social media, once the winners have been validated and verified. The winners’ names and photos will also be featured in national press advertisements whilst and after the competition has ended. By accepting the prize, the winners of the Arrie Nel Pharmacy Hybrid System Competition agree that Arrie Nel Pharmacy Group may use their names and pictures for any future marketing material by the Arrie Nel Pharmacy Group in video, print and digital media.
The decisions of Arrie Nel Pharmacy Group and its judges are final and may not be challenged. No correspondence will be entertained. System visuals may show specifications and options not available in South Africa and system specifications and colour may vary according to availability. A copy of these competition rules is available at all Arrie Nel Pharmacy stores on selected in-store advertising material and may also be viewed on our website and other media platforms.
Any Questions regarding this competition may be sent to our dedicated WhatsApp number 066 4859496.
Sunspec Solar (Pty) Ltd can be contacted to give special quotations to install the above-mentioned systems as well as a great service and product guarantee to Arrie Nel Pharmacy Group customers, for those unfortunate not to win in this competition may also contact Sunspec Solar for a free quotation: 012 786 0481 telephone number.