GETTING READY TO GO ON HOLIDAY?
Here are our top 10 must haves to pack with you!
- Aloe Gel – great to soothe and heal burnt skin. We stock Totally Wild Aloe Gel, certified organic, which utilizes the inner flesh of the aloe plant and combines the powers of the Kalahari Melon Seed Oil. Excellent for Moisturising, skin Regenerating, Soothing, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-Allergenic, Skin irritations, Burns, Sunburn, Skin disorders (Eczema, psoriasis etc).
- Melaskin remedy – an organic cream and natural remedy for treating insect bites, burns and sun burn. Melaskin is associated with Phyto Trade – a fair trade organization promoting sustainable harvesting of indigenous plants in the wild.
- Gastronol by A. Vogel – A homoeopathic medicine which assists in the treatment of diarrhea, abdominal cramps and flatulence. Stomach pains, cramps and colic, mild diarrhea, flatulence/bloatedness, sense of fullness, indigestion, food stays in stomach for a long time.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil – has impressive antiseptic, antifungal and antibacterial properties, making it widely used in the treatment of many skin conditions. We stock Soil organic aromatherapy range.
- Vertigoheel from Heel –a homeopathic treatment ideal for motion sickness, dizziness and nausea (also helpful if you experience sea sicknes).
- Arnica – has been seen to relieve bruising, swelling and pain and assists in the recovery of minor injuries.
- Echinaforce by A. Vogel – is a traditional herbal remedy for the symptomatic relief of coughs, colds and influenza type infections and similar upper respiratory tract conditions.
- Rescue by Natura – always good to have on hand – a homeopathic flower essence combination complementary medicine used to help stress, anxiety, sleeplessness, emotional shock.
- Lavendar Essential Oil – A must for the first-aid box! A versatile oil, Lavender is renowned for its relaxing and calming properties and its ability to relieve headaches and insomnia. Excellent for all skin types, it is also very effective in the treatment of burns and prevention of scarring.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil – It helps clear breathing passageways and can protect against colds. It cools the body in summer and protects it in winter.
And of course make sure you pack your Sunumbra natural and organic sun screen and Pure Beginnings Insect Repellant! Happy Holidays from Thrive!!!